Labels

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sea World!!

Tim and I took B to her first big theme park this past weekend--SEA WORLD! Thanks to my wonderful husband being in the military-our tickets were free! Woo hoo! At first, we were a little concerned that she might not like it because she is so young, but she had a GREAT TIME! There was so much to see and do, but we couldn't do it all, so we just took her to the areas we thought she would like the best.  Our first stop was the "L'il Lagoon", which is a shallow pool with lots of toys for little ones.  As you can see, she LOVED it!






I swear she would have stayed there all day if we let her! It was getting late, so we headed over to the Dolphin Cove, where you buy small fish to feed the dolphins. The dolphins will swim right up to you so if you are lucky, you can pet them as well! B was getting tired at this point, so she wasn't as excited about the dolphins as Mommy and Daddy were!

Overall, we had a wonderful time and B was PERFECT! Tim and I are so thankful to have such a happy daughter!
Doesn't she look just like Daddy? :)

4 comments:

  1. Lil B is so adorable! She looks like her Daddy for sure, but I think she is going to have her Mommy's style! I think it's great that you are starting a blog so that everyone that loves you can keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable!!! I can't wait until we can take Diego to Sea World and other places. It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B is so beautiful. My favorite picture is B laughing with the whale floaty. She most definitely looks like Tim. I am so happy that you three are together and having a great time. Awesome job on the blog. I love the title and the background.

    ReplyDelete